According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, every year, dozens of tree-trimmers and arborists die while on the job. This includes both workers at landscaping companies and tree trimming businesses, as well as private arborists who are self-employed. Statistics show that experienced arborists and tree trimmers are more likely to die than those who are just starting out in the field.
This is due in part to the fact that arborists are more experienced and often get pulled into riskier jobs. With fully grown trees exceedingly heavy at ten tons, there is an immense danger from tree trunks and branches falling. You need to be aware of the risks that tree trimming, landscaping, and other related professionals face. There are many potential pitfalls that could be a problem for your business.
Many individuals can take advantage of tree trimming insurance in Texas.
- Tree trimming
- Tree removal specialists
- Municipal tree care workers
- Experts in tree pest management
- Landscape and gardening workers
There is no arborist insurance Texas, or tree trimming insurance Texas. However, there are many types of insurance that provide protection for those who work in this field. It is essential to address the potential liabilities that your Texas business faces by buying the right type and level of insurance.
Consider the possible perils and damages that could result from your business not having insurance.
- You may cause damage to the property where you are working.
- You may cause injury to another person while performing your work.
- Negligence on your behalf that causes injury or damage to others
- Pesticides and toxic chemicals can cause problems.
- Work-related injuries and illnesses for workers and themselves
- Vehicle theft, damage, and loss necessary to carry out your business tasks.
- Accidents while driving to work, in company vehicles, or on company time.
- Loss due to omissions or errors by your Texas business in removing trees, or consulting with property owners or businesses.
When assessing your business’s risks and liabilities, consider your work, your employees, and the substances and tools you use in the course of your job. Talk to an agent about the best tree trimming Texas insurance package for your tree trimming, landscaping or arborist business.