Pest control and extermination businesses should have business insurance for several reasons. First and foremost, it can protect the business financially in the event of a lawsuit. For example, if a customer claims that the pest control treatment caused damage to their property or made them sick, the business could be held liable. Business insurance can cover the costs of legal fees and any settlements or judgments that may result from such a lawsuit.
In addition to protecting against lawsuits, business insurance can also provide financial protection for the business in the event of other unforeseen circumstances, such as damage to the business’s property or equipment, or if the business is unable to operate due to a natural disaster or other unexpected events.
Some common things that can go wrong in the pest control and extermination business include:
- Damage to a customer’s property during the course of treatment
- Injury to a customer or employee as a result of the use of pest control chemicals or equipment
- Accidental release of pests during the course of treatment
- Misapplication of pest control chemicals, resulting in health problems for customers or employees
- Failure of the pest control treatment to completely eliminate the pest problem.
Contact Us for Business Insurance for Pest Control & Extermination:
If you are in need of Pest Control & Extermination insurance or any other business insurance in Texas, email or call us today for a quick and free quote. If service business owners in Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, and everywhere else in Texas.